Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,957 (¥660,857) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)