Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02634 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,903 (72,262 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)