Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02577 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,668 (103,522 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cartagena costs COL$2.69 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 198 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Murcia costs €179 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maracaibo costs Bs 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €0.85 (16 minutes ago)