Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02681 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,553 (57,922 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)