Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02769 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,407 (50,825 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)