Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 310 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02559 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,753 (68,497 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)