Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02640 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,301 (87,147 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (37 minutes ago)