Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02604 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,590 (61,066 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)