Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03031 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,887 (62,241₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (38 minutes ago)