Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03180 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,722 (54,159₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨58,000 (35 minutes ago)