Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03088 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,053 (34,112₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)