Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03151 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,123 (35,657₴) in Chernihiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (26 minutes ago)