Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02835 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,006 (35,496₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)