Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03403 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,055 (60,390₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)