Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03155 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €834 (26,449₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 5 hours ago)