Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03151 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €829 (26,314₴) in Cherkasy.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)