Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,873 (руб 119,760) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)