Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13467 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,417 (元17,951) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)