Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12944 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,039 (元15,748) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (32 minutes ago)