Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13330 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,217 (元16,634) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (40 minutes ago)