Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01353 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,322 (руб 97,726) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)