Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,134 (C$4,710) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (25 minutes ago)