Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,367 (C$5,117) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)