Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,995 (C$4,508) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)