Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.668 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,001 (C$4,495) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (38 minutes ago)