Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,955 (C$4,609) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (40 minutes ago)