Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,637 (C$3,992) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)