Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,529 ($4,124) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)