Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,395 ($2,735) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)