Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 769 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,726 ($4,352) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (24 minutes ago)