Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.855 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 672 prices entered by 99 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,737 ($4,372) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)