Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 729 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,056 ($4,541) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)