Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 622 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,150 ($5,546) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)