Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 321 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04541 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,147 (Mex$ 47,281) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)