Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04468 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,777 (Mex$ 62,156) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (26 minutes ago)