Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04363 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,309 (Mex$ 52,914) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)