Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04345 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,277 (Mex$ 29,381) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)