Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04586 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,473 (Mex$ 32,119) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)