Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,150 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)