Cost of living comparison between Changzhou, China and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13373 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,746 (元13,055) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in León costs Mex$ 9 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minsk costs 2,393,900 p. (44 minutes ago)