Cost of living in Changzhi, China vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12972 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,047 (15,783元) in Changzhi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)