Cost of living comparison between Changzhi, China and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13373 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,808 (元20,996) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €25,880 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 660 (about 3 hours ago)