Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,526 (₩4,616,151) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)