Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,851 (₩4,943,346) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)