Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,123 (₩5,502,992) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)