Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,380 (₩4,436,125) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)