Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02577 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,169 (84,177 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.67 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Alor Star costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nogales costs Mex$ 48 (about 1 hour ago)