Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02680 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,881 (70,180 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)