Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,697 (元12,484) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)