Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01227 EUR / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 524 prices entered by 72 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,196 (₨97,476) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)