Cost of living comparison between Chandigarh, India and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01335 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,980 (₨148,307) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corunna costs €179 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,450 (about 1 hour ago)