Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 574 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01318 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,424 (₨108,057) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)