Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00631 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,120 (₨335,953) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)