Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00627 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,305 (₨367,594) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)