Cost of living comparison between Chakwal, Pakistan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00852 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,527 (₨296,729) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pescara costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 240,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $6,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villavicencio costs COL$800,000 (35 minutes ago)