Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,184 (₨267,944) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $17 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)