Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,963 (₨243,423) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)