Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02595 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,608 (100,495 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)