Cost of living comparison between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02569 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,088 (120,191 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aalborg costs kr99 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsingborg costs 219,500 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Makhachkala costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)