Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 157 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02690 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,228 (120,008 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (34 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)