Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02574 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,315 (89,965 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)