Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03906 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,660 (42,502 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)