Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03807 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,080 (54,653 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)