Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04813 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,261 (Mex$ 26,201) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)