Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04323 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,289 (Mex$ 29,826) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)