Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04541 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,841 (Mex$ 40,553) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)