Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.809 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 4% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,492 ($3,078) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)