Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,435 ($3,711) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (38 minutes ago)