Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,968 ($3,462) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)