Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,039 ($3,402) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)