Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,817 ($2,969) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (39 minutes ago)