Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,245 ($4,632) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 4 hours ago)