Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.889 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,577 ($2,897) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U29,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ulm costs €15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 103,700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)