Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,407 ($2,627) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)