Cost of living comparison between Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,967 ($4,320) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)