Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 438 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01629 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,887 (Php115,847) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dundee costs £353 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)