Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01843 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,954 (Php105,997) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥76,238 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)