Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01676 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,614 (Php96,264) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)