Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01688 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,971 (Php116,744) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (26 minutes ago)