Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01907 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,426 (Php127,252) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)