Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01869 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,797 (Php149,661) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $9,030 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)