Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01655 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,888 (Php114,073) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (34 minutes ago)