Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,429 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Townsville costs AU$1,290 (19 minutes ago)