Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 44% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,886 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)