Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 44% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,886 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 7,750 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in İzmir costs 4.45TL (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (26 minutes ago)