Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,441 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)