Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,956 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)