Cost of living comparison between Cayenne, French Guiana and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,163 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)