Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 45% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,905 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (41 minutes ago)