Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,529 in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)