Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20724 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 419 prices entered by 37 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,761 (R$ 8,498) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)