Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26098 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,293 (R$ 8,786) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)