Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25592 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,163 (R$ 8,451) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)