Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,371 (R$ 8,831) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (24 minutes ago)