Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34835 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 45% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,617 (EC$10,385) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)