Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31525 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,110 (EC$9,864) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $189 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 2 hours ago)