Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31519 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,734 (EC$11,845) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)