Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,716 in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)