Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,329 in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,021 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $19,550 (about 1 hour ago)