Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,951 (R$ 7,318) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yangon costs 700,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)