Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,358 (R$ 8,000) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)