Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,680 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)