Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,121 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (41 minutes ago)