Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,894 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)