Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09193 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,687 (18,346 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pescara costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 240,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $6,500 (30 minutes ago)