Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09345 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,503 (26,788 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)