Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 642 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08856 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,607 (18,148 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)