Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09310 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,482 (26,656 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)