Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,332 (R$ 8,654) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)