Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,777 in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)