Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 167 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,665 (COL$5,329,747) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)