Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 291 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,193 (COL$4,321,931) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (20 minutes ago)