Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 207 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,565 (COL$5,495,640) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)