Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,643 (£3,270) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)