Cost of living comparison between Cardiff, United Kingdom and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.155 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,076 (£4,396) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 152 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sorocaba costs R$ 5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 10TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Narva costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)