Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,459 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09282 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,496 (Bs 80,765) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (38 minutes ago)