Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,722 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08916 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 94% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,077 (Bs 68,154) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pescara costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bhavnagar costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amman costs Dinar 130 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨9 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Alanya costs 80TL (29 minutes ago)