Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,643 prices entered by 411 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08593 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 83% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,124 (Bs 59,627) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)