Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,734 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07075 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,256 (R 31,889) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (29 minutes ago)