Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,156 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06222 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,005 (R 32,231) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)