Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06252 EUR / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,155 prices entered by 189 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,619 (R 25,901) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)