Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,151 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06358 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,973 (R 31,032) in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)