Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,125 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06449 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,506 (R 38,867) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)