Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05844 EUR / ZAR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,089 prices entered by 206 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,164 (R 37,023) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)