Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18165 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,649 (GH₵9,076) in Cape Coast.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 300 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)