Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18430 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,431 (GH₵13,193) in Cape Coast.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)