Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01225 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,370 (193,431 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)