Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01277 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,238 (175,283 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)