Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01223 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,584 (129,469 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)