Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 353 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04320 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,292 (Mex$ 29,913) in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)