Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,034 (AU$5,590) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)