Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25258 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,793 (R$ 11,059) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (38 minutes ago)