Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,183 (R$ 10,816) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (30 minutes ago)