Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,142 (R$ 7,344) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)