Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27445 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,050 (R$ 11,115) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (32 minutes ago)