Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 341 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,852 (R$ 7,886) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)