Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26654 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,139 (R$ 8,024) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)