Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 821 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29757 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,402 (R$ 11,431) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)