Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 852 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23419 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,078 (R$ 8,874) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)