Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 897 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27255 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,909 (R$ 10,674) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (about 2 hours ago)