Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 912 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24723 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,558 (R$ 10,345) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)