Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04611 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,681 (Mex$ 36,446) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)