Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04296 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,601 (Mex$ 37,259) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (30 minutes ago)