Cost of living comparison between Campeche, Mexico and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04598 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,848 (Mex$ 40,184) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reims costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vaduz costs CHF 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Novi Sad costs 3,150,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £20,000 (21 minutes ago)